Color Guard Training
Texas State University: June 17 - 20, 2018
FLAG, weapon and dance development
Color Guard is ever-changing and one of the fastest growing activities across the country and around the world. Color Guard participants will receive flag and weapon training as well as classes in modern, jazz and ballet. Additionally, participants will be given tools to understand the process of creating choreography.
For some leadership is natural and for others is developmental, but the key to long-term success is understanding where we are, have a plan for where we want to be and have the courage to take the necessary steps to grow and develop. The ability to lead is a collection of skills that can be learned and improved. All participants will engage in an immersive leadership development program that will open their eyes to the possibilities that exist when continued leadership growth is an ongoing aspect of our lives.
Participants will be lodged in university dorms.
- Resident Tuition is $450.00 per participant.
- Commuter Tuition is $350.00 per participant.
- A $3.5% fee will be assessed for all online credit card payments.
- Covers all camp related materials for both resident and commuter participants.
- Covers all meals for resident participants only.
- Covers lodging for resident participants only.
- Is limited to 500 total participants per camp
- Opens in February
WHO MAY ATTEND
Current and future color guard members are invited to attend.